Blogsale Lipstick Purchase & Boots 3 for 2 :)

I can't believe it's still a month to go before Christmas and I'm doing my Christmas shopping!

So yesterday I went into town before my friend's surprise 21st (see left for cake candle-lighting disaster) to grab a few gifts, and decided on Boots' 3 for 2. Seeing as I was there to get gifts for 2 people, I decided to treat myself to the third free gift :)

And earlier that day, a post had arrived from ViviannaDoesMakeup, with my first ever MAC lippie, Faerie Glen from the Tartan Tales collection :) To my surprise, she'd also included a 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Nudist Peach which was so sweet of her. I've fallen in love with both of them, and thought I'd include them in my semi-haul post along with my treat from aforementioned gift-buying session! :)

So here they are:
I felt like there have been quite good reviews about this Umberto Giannini's Big Hair line, so I thought I'd give it a shot since I'm cursed with flat hair.. It's technically £10 for a mousse and a hairspray, and both are designed to give you, well, big hair (well done, Yu). The packaging is gorgeous, and the illustration is so pretty! And as far as I can tell, they are both full-sized, and, they smell GOOOOORGE! Definitely want to do a review on this soon :)
 And here are the lippies! The 17 one is quite sheer and kind of gives a peachy tint to my lips which is great for a lazy day :) It's quite moisturey and lovely! And the MAC one is just oh so gorgeous. The colour is something that I've been looking for for a while, it's like a pinky nude, but it doesn't wash me out at all. A great pink sister to my Rimmel Moisture Renew in Nude Delight. The consistency is really smooth, and at some point I feel like it dries a little bit but I think that helps the staying power..maybe? I have crazy pigmented lips and wasn't sure if a Lustre finish would be pigmented enough, and it was :) Yay! This being my farewell to my MAC lippie v-card, I've been exposed to the lovely smell and the gorgeous feel of the packaging of MAC lippies :) (which makes me want more.. eek!)

 (L: swatches of 17 Nudist Peach & MAC Faerie Glen; R: MAC Faerie Glen on lips!)

Anyway, I've been on a crazy shopping hype..
- Boots was sold out of Benefit's Her Name Was Glowla - PAIN! Will be persistent in search.
- Glitzy Glam customized make-up bag.. hehehe. Tempting!

Tonight, I'm heading off to the Birmingham Christmas Market with mine and Lisa's society - should be good fun (especially after a night at a Chinese all you can eat! Prepare for fat chunky Yu!)

What is No. 1 on your Christmas wishlist then ladies? :)

<3yu