Day 19 - Big Daddy Brownies


Father's Day, as we celebrate it, normally involves a special meal with some delicious dessert.  This year, inspired by my friend Rebecca's RoloRoldGold cookies, I decided to create a personalized dessert involving his favorite candy bar - Snickers!  Unfortunately, when it came time to make the cookies, I realized I had no BUTTER, so the girls and I resorted to Big Daddy Snicker Bar BROWNIES!



I scoured the freezer for the goods and found THIS MANY Snicker bars hidden away.  It's not that he eats that many, it's just that he keeps BUYING them! (For camping, fishing, or any other certified man occasion.)



I began to chop them up, and then, feeling a little remorse that he might actually look for these someday, I put two full-sized bars back in the freezer.



I added the chopped up Snickers to the batter and called in my helpers.



And what do you need to go with something so sweet and gooey?  



ICE CREAM, of course!


TODAY'S SPENDING

Gas:  $38.60