Blog Archive

FOTD: Everyday.

Everyone has an everyday go-to look right? :) Recently, I've been opting for the fresh-faced look to counter-act the grogginess that is English weather:


The main "ingredients" for this look would be the cheek and base. My base of choice is Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra foundation in 03 - this gives medium coverage that lets your skin show through, but with a powdered semi-matte finish, both of which is perfect for a everyday polished look. On the outer parts of my cheeks I'm wearing Benefit's Bella Bamba blush, along with Dior's Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond layered on the topside and inner parts of my cheeks. I've also popped Amber Diamond on the bridge and tip of my nose, as well as on my chin.

I think you could do without eyeshadow in this look, but a polished option would be Urban Decay's Naked Palette colours in Sin all over the lid, and Naked in the socket. To define the eyes, I did a basic flicked eyeliner with my Clinique Gel Liner in 02 True Black, with lashings of Rimmel Day2Night Mascara in Black on my lashes curled with the Shu Uemura eyelash curlers.

I'd also recommend keeping the lip simple :) I don't have a natural nude at the moment, so I opted for a light wash of my nude nude lipstick - Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight 700.

What's your key to a fresh face? :)

<3yu